Cordant Group has bought several recruitment companies and has exciting growth plans across the United Kingdom over the coming years.
The growth involves merging some offices so the various companies are co-located together with opening new offices where Cordant Group doesn’t currently have a presence.
A very busy Group Property Manager and CEO recognised that with their growth plans external help would be required. The Move Master has been engaged to ensure the seamless move of the various offices whilst ensuring local teams have no downtime so they can carry on business as usual bringing in fees and revenue for the group.
- Founded in 1957 Cordant Group is one of the UK’s leading recruitment and integrated facilities providers
- Revenues in 2013: £489 million
- Multiple offices across the United Kingdom for their various companies
The Move Master is providing a dedicated team of Move Managers to provide the following services:
- Act as single point of contact for Group Property Manager as buffer between him and local teams
- Liaison with internal IT Team and local team leaders to define and organise move
- Define projects risks predominantly based around keeping the local teams live with telecoms/IT
- Do space planning for new offices as required
- Agree furniture/equipment to be moved/stored/purchased
- Procure and manage removals company
- Organise crates/labeling and distribution
- Supervise moves
- Post move support
- Ad hoc advice on car parking, office agents and other suppliers/services required
This is a major project in Cordant Group’s growth strategy. It is critical that each office move is seamless and that the local teams have no downtime. Downtime equals lost revenue to the Group. Every move has gone to plan with no downtime. The Group Property Manager has commented “We could not have done this without your help”
David Schloss, Group Property Manager, Cordant Group
As part of our growth plans we had an immediate requirement to open multiple new offices at short notice.
Philip and the team at The Move Master were recommended to us by one of our Business Consultants to project manage the opening of all the new offices as we didn't have the time or experience in house to Project Manage them.
The team at The Move Master took in their stride the opening of several new offices in quick succession across the UK. Nothing was ever too much trouble and they were always willing to go beyond their remit and give advice as we needed it!
Their help, support and Project Management was crucial to getting the new offices open on time and we would have struggled without them. I would highly recommend The Move Master and look forward to working with them again in the future.Contact Us